Is your social life too busy? Are you always running around here and there? Are you tired of that time-consuming job? Have you had enough of family gatherings?
Try the AIDS-stigma!
The AIDS-stigma is guaranteed to help you reduce your number of friends, will keep distant relatives you never cared about anyway at their distance, and has been shown to be an effective means of getting rid of your job! Over 38 million people (and counting!) worldwide can testify how the AIDS-stigma changed their lives.
How would you react when a friend/relative was diagnosed with HIV? Who would you tell if you were?
- Every day 8000 people die from AIDS.
- 15 million children have lost their parents to the disease.
- More than 25 million people have died from AIDS so far. According to UN estimates, there will be 280 million by 2050.
- 50% of infected people is between 15 and 24 years old.
- Less than 35% of young people knows how to protect themselves from HIV.
- 90% of HIV-patients lives in developing countries.
Yesterday was World AIDS Day. Did you wear the red ribbon?